Tuesday 29 May 2012

A Chelsea week...

Monday

Day off and a marvellous start to the week!






Tuesday ~ was all about Chelsea Flower Show and Oh my gosh do you not want one of these in your back garden! Chelsea never ceases to inspire me, I especially love the artisan gardens and this was one of the best! Inspired by the 'Far from the madding crowd' by Thomas Hardy, this scaled down Shepherds hut was designed as a writer's retreat! (all I am thinking is fabulous little summer retreat for me at the bottom of the garden :@)





Wednesday 


This was another favourite and I would dearly love to recreate it! Designed by Nikki Tibbles of Wild at Heart, this window box was part of her artisan retreat at Chelsea!! I loved it!!


 If you are getting married feel free to phone and ask for us to make window boxes like this for your great day!!










Thursday 
I ended up doing an emergency run out for cellophane and delightful old me couldn't resist the jubilee inspired ribbon!! What are you doing this weekend?? Are you beginning to feel patriotic and fabulous? My weekend will involve some pimms, a few weddings and the creation of our Queen out of flowers.....


Don't worry photos will follow I promise!






Friday
Who wouldn't want a bouquet of flowers turning up like this!! Laura and I were positively skipping round the workshop like kids in a sweet shop with all these glorious summer flowers to play with!! Yum yum!!



A rather unusual birthday cake!






Saturday 
Another glorious day of sunny weather and it was all about making this cake! This started out as a joke between me and a dear friend of mine whose birthday it was last week!! Seriously, the moral of this days story is be careful what you joke about!!












Sunday 

If I was rich and famous I would fill my house with peonies!! I absolutely love it when they start arriving into the workshop, their so elegant, fabulous and ridiculously girly!!

I spent Sunday in the sun with them next to me and a friend to help with a rather delicious bottle of rose and some rather nice cheese!!








Meet Alfie Veal!
    
Monday


Now who couldn't resist those eyes!! I went to visit some of my lovely friends but really I wanted to meet this little man! Alfie arrived on Sunday all the way from Wales, spent most of his first night howling but on my arrival was flat out asleep on his back in the sun!! (fear not more photos will follow)



No comments:

Post a Comment