Monday 11 June 2012

Wedded bliss....

Didn't think it would work but I LOVE it!!
Our heads are officially exploding, having done four weddings this weekend it's been a corker! I was very naughty this morning and lay in bed with a coffee watching the last ever desperate housewives! (I know I know...) But one needs to switch off and watch rubbish sometimes and it was bliss. I ALMOST shed a tear but not quite....

Anyway back to weddings!

I love this bouquet, having all the roses out in the shop I was wondering whether the combination of colours would work. But Laura put the bouquet together I absolutely loved it! It's so fresh & different! What I would call a nice talking point!







This a gorgeous wedding at Priston Mill. The day was overcast but there were moments of sunshine. This couple kept it very simple and elegant with these fish-bowls filled with hydrangea, roses and lavender.

We also added heaps of trailing ivy down the staircase and pushed in hydrangea heads where there were gaps. I think Brides come up the staircase at Priston and you can imagine their excitement as they arrive in the ceremony room to get married....
(sorry will stop being soppy)















This was a scrumptious table-centre from one of the weddings on Friday at Homewood Park Hotel we used the fabulous coral miss piggy roses and combined with the vintage lilac and bright green it was a very striking combination!










A last minute Bridal bouquet...



A lady appeared at the shop on Friday afternoon saying she was getting married the next morning and had forgotten to get a bouquet! As chilled as a cucumber she picked out these flowers and we made a smaller version for her daughter the flower-girl! How fabulous is that, it was going to be an intimate wedding at the registry office with dinner back at a local pub! If only everything was that simple....








This week I will mostly be gathering herbs from my garden and creating beautiful things for weddings to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment