Tuesday 19 June 2012

Lace has to be a favorite....

I was recently perusing the ever fabulous blog  Love my dress and their coverage of the the White Gallery bridal design show and I came across a designer who I think almost took my breath away! Johanna Hehir is the designer and Annabel is the dress! 


I just love the simplicity of it with it's all over lace design and the demure neckline! I think it screams French chateau and an armful of peonies!!



















This tumbling shower bouquet was an absolute pleasure to create with the soft pale pinks, fresh lavender and herbs cut from the garden (how 'Good Life' are we!) I thought this dress and bouquet really go hand in hand down the aisle. I couldn't really put a more fabulous bouquet together with a stunning dress! 








If a bride bought these three pictures to me as a mood board I would know exactly what to create! Luxury in the simplest form with an elegant smattering of champagne to enjoy!


Think about how you want your day to feel to your guests.....

No comments:

Post a Comment