Monday 7 May 2012

Focus is a good thing....

Love the spring feel ~ really fresh!
Well, it's been a non-stop bank holiday weekend ~ Laura dashed off for a fabulous weekend of  friends/good food/wine in Daisy (the camper van) and my tales are below! I've poured myself a large glass of that French red I mentioned and am sat at the computer for a breather.

My husband and I realised this week that it was our anniversary this weekend and we had forgotten all about it!! FIVE years and all!! I was slightly gutted when I went to look what the five years was and found wood the answer, leather was last year so I missed out on my mulberry handbag! However I did find a rather lovely pressie on the side ~ but more on that later!

The freesia smelt fabulous!!



So in between Laura and I doing two very different weddings ~ and I don't think you could have gotten much more different (There is photographic evidence of one of them but check out our facebook page for the other one) We went off to the theatre as a treat, saw some terribly modern piece but quite enjoyed it really (at least it made me feel horribly cultured for a small while)








We absolutely loved this colour combination ~ the purple and yellow are really striking and certainly make you stop and look ~ opinion was divided at hartley farm but we thought it was fabulous!! The tables at the reception were graced by these vases! Purple hydrangea hung in the church with organza bows beautifully tied as the Bride walked by!

More photos will follow ~ I promise!

xxx












No comments:

Post a Comment