Monday 21 May 2012

Chelsea delights

I'm so excited as I am off to RHS Chelsea flower show tomorrow.  Apart from the fact we will be finding the pims tent and celebrating my dear friends birthday (it's only right of course) it's seeing so much talent, inspiration and lots of general loveliness in one space. I have been following the Chelsea website over the last couple of weeks as they have been putting lots of videos of gardens being created, designers talking about their visions and ideas and staff generally getting excited, hey even raymond_blanc is waxing lyrical about this years show.


I will report back on all the loveliness seen. xxx

Ps if you can't go and want to see all the action just stick #RHSchelsea into twitter & people are posting loads of stuff on there. You can even follow us and get all the news.






No comments:

Post a Comment