Monday 17 October 2011

My new top five!

New loves have been created!

White Amaryllis....
I feel they are hugely underrated and yet are a stunningly elegant flower. You will be pleased to know that they have also made it into our Christmas Shop for 2011!!






















Fresh rose petals...
Now had I known what I know now, I would have handed out buckets of fresh rose petals to all & sundry at my wedding! There is something utterly yummy and fresh about how they look!!




Sparkly chandeliers......
Now I know this is a bit of a curve ball but seriously!! If you had the house/workshop/office/flat would you not go straight out and buy one of these?


Bex's first long-low arrangement....

I think you would agree with that this girl can do flowers. We set her off with the challenge and this is what she produced! You see we teach our team well.....
(Sorry couldn't help myself....giggling)





Random celebrity sightings....


Currently stands at Mr Dara O'briain & a minor royal who later turned out to be Lady Sarah Chatto no less!! Don't worry my husband has already accused me of reading Hello magazine too much for me to even know who she was!!

Anyway I wish you dear reader a happy week until we meet again! Signing out and off in search of chocolate.....

No comments:

Post a Comment