Monday 16 August 2010



Well...five latte's consumed and the mind is buzzing. I think I have just about peeled myself from the ceiling. Young Bloom's has been invited by British Florist Association to attend the National Wedding Show at the NEC Birmingham. We will be displaying our super gorgeous flowers, stunning designs and all things beautiful. The event is happening on the 8th to the 10th of October 2010 and we will be part of it all!!!



As well as that very exciting news, I wanted to include some of my adventures this weekend, one being this rather yummy bouquet. Alliums (the big purple ball shaped ones) are fast becoming a favourite of mine. This was delivered to one of our lovely customers this morning.




In a moment of madness late Saturday afternoon I decided to make courgette chutney....there is a homemaker/housewife in me somewhere, it took jolly ages to create and then you have to boil it for what seems a lifetime ( I do have to thank my husband at this point as he finished it off when I got completly bored). Anyway here is the evidence of all our hardwork, I just need some crackers and a chunk of nice cheddar with a spot of wine and I will be in a happy place!! Signing out...(and on the hunt for wine)




No comments:

Post a Comment