Wednesday 11 August 2010



How exciting, my first post on our shiny new blog!!! We are loving are new website, so thanks to James Green @ my green label for all his hard work.
We have both recently enjoyed holidays away and I managed to wangle a week in NYC!! Stayed at the Waldorf Astoria of course :), but oh my gosh, anyone thinking of getting married abroad, go do it at the Waldorf. The florist alone should be enough of a persuasion! They have a boutique in the lobby of the hotel and on my morning coffee run I would just drool at all the loveliness....yummy orchids everywhere! Though saying all that, one might pale at the starting price for a wedding there.
Anyway this blog will aim to bring you excitment, lovely flowers, new projects, gorgeous weddings and much more, so pleased stay tuned and keep in touch as we value all our Young Blooms friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment