Wednesday 7 August 2013

Mix and match


Hand-ties of flowers in mason jars really do give a relaxed feel. {photo taken by Olivier Burnside at Kilver Court}

Vivid colour and fabulous scent.

A lovely wedding at the Fat Fowl in Bradford-on-Avon

Always fabulous to be doing weddings at Wick Farm near Bath

Table-centres for a wedding at Bailbrook Hotel

Orchids really do ooze elegance I think.


This is a whistle stop tour through quite a few weddings over the last couple of months, as you will have realised from my silence it's been a busy wedding season so far!

Which is your favourite one? We talking the other day about favourite flowers and I can never really begin to answer the question. Doesn't your choice of flowers so often depend on your mood? 

I have a rather demanding cat this evening whose trying to stop me typing by sitting on my laptop so I'm going to have love you and leave you and finish my wine instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment