Wednesday 26 June 2013

A love for the home-grown









I thought I would do an update on how the garden is growing, as the last lot of photos I posted on here were pretty much bare earth, also a bit late but there was a fantastic celebration of British flowers at New Covent Garden Flower Market in London. Do check out their blog for the round up of all their news!

The garden is as they say fairly blooming, I am managing to pick a small posy of sweet-peas every morning. The dahlia's & snap-dragons are just beginning to flower so in a week or so I might just be able to create a small bouquet of flowers from this lot. 

I do take my hat off to flower growers in this country through, I know as a florist I can just send an email to my wholesaler with a list of all the flowers I want and they are there when I arrive. 

Growers in this country have a whole lot more fun dealing with British weather alone.......

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment