Thursday 29 November 2012

Proud as punch!

Well it's been quite a week, we got the results back from the National Wedding Industry awards and unfortunately we didn't make it to the national stage BUT......


We got some of the feedback from our Brides who had voted and quite frankly we are pleased as punch!




Laura was extremely helpful in guiding us through the process of choosing flowers, colours and different arrangement styles. Laura is very friendly and always responded to my (many!) e-mails extremely efficiently. We were blown away by how lovely the flowers we on our wedding day -they were perfect.




Young Blooms kept up with my ever changing demands with patience & courtesy! Grace was very helpful and friendly! On the day flowers were delivered at the exact time requested in fresh pristine condition! The button holes and bouquets were gorgeous the gift bouquets and table flowers were stunning!



I was absolutely delighted with the bouquets and table centres young blooms produced. They were like works of art. I gave a brief and selected the flowers I wanted, and they brought my ideas to life looking even better than I had imagined them to be. Their use of colour was beautiful- just perfect!




Young blooms were brilliant, they were very friendly and very prompt with their emails and communication which is a god sent for an over excitable impatient bride! The flowers provided were outstanding, I received so many complimentary comments from our guests, they were very organised.




I could go on but our heads might explode, but we do just want to say how proud we are and pleased that we were regionally short-listed for such a delightful award and we are very much looking forward to next year.....



No comments:

Post a Comment