Thursday 2 August 2012

Simply connected....




It is incredible these days how much inspiration there is on the web for planning your great day! I have my top five blogs that I love to catch up on, I keep an eye on what people and other businesses are doing on twitter and I love to check facebook and to see whats happening!


 The rather fabulous thing is that you can keep an eye on us and see what we are up too! Everything from instagram to pinterest ~ we do try and download beautiful things that inspire us and  weddings we have loved! Why not follow us, sign up to our blog, like us on facebook and then you never need miss out!







Hope you all have a gorgeous weekend, indulge yourselves, treat your friends and make it a good one!

Ps....

If the instagram link doesn't work then you can find me at farrimond111 xx




No comments:

Post a Comment