Friday 3 February 2012

Coral Blaze

I write this blog with heating up full & the log fire going full blaze!

I have been pondering over the weekend the colour coral!! Had a couple of meetings recently where Bridesmaids dresses have been chosen in this rather delicious coral and thought I might expand some ideas on how to work florally with this colour.

Though first I might start with dresses, reading a recent claire pettibone blog, there were some rather stunning slate grey bridesmaids dresses which I think work gorgeously well with the delightful 'Miss Piggy rose' as seen to the right.





 I was looking through various websites and stumbled across this dress from bhldn and I think for a Spring wedding a combination of  coral, pale yellow and cerise pink would work an absolute treat and could be the starting point for the rest of the wedding flowers.

See what you think of this combination.....

I think the pale yellow really lifts the whole bouquet and gives it the spring feel, though I do love the clashy pink of the ranunculus!

Just a bit yummy really...

xxx






                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment