Tuesday 10 May 2011

Praise indeed

So I'm finally having a go at this blogging thing . I was really pleased this week to recieve these messages from our customers, so much in fact I couldn't keep it to myself.

This came in today from a customer

 "My Aunt Belinda was thrilled with the flowers you delivered today. Believe me, that is an accolade!
Thank you"

And this came in last week from a grooms mum
"Just a quick thank you for the flowers for John and Olivia’s wedding on Saturday.   The hanging balls looked magnificent and the surprise was kept despite questions about the rope hanging down.   All looked great so thank you so much. will be quick to recommend you if anyone enquires about wedding flowers!"
Ready, steady ...
I thought I'd also show you a great photo of one of our bouquets "in action," at the wedding of Kylie and Jon. I don't generally recommend throwing our flowers away too early but in this intance I think it can be forgiven!



'Til Next Time
Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment