Sunday 2 January 2011

New Year Resolutions

Well, I am sat here making plans.... New Year and all that! Lucky old us had a weeks holiday after the madness of Christmas. A chance for lazy mornings in bed, long lunches discussing plans for the future, and quite frankly a lot of shopping!



So we started the New Year with a good spring clean of the workshop and are now excited and inspired - looking forward to the year to come......


On that note I found these photos that never made it into a blog so enjoy.........


 We received some lovely thank you notes from brides last year which I thought I would include. We are always touched to receive these and it helps us know that we are doing a great job!!

"I just wanted to say a big thank you for the flowers you did for my wedding. Everything was perfect!! The Bouquets were just as I wanted them - simple, and the candelabras looked amazing with the roses and ivy. Also, thanks for being so flexible with the church flowers so late in the order. You have both been a pleasure to work with and so professional and friendly in all meetings".     Suzanna St John (Nov 2010)"



A belated but huge for helping to make our wedding day such a successful and memorable day - the flowers we so beautiful, they really were just what I was after!"
Sarah & Ray (Aug 2010)


2 comments: